Our fabrication and makerspace areas have a wealth of tools and equipment for the industrial-minded maker to prototype or build whatever they envision. From traditional woodworking equipment to the latest in digital fabrication and CNC machinery, NewMakeIt is the spot to see your projects through from start to finish.
Here are some of the tools and equipment we have to offer:
- 3D Printers – We have multiple 3D printers using such printing processes as FDM and Polyjet. Prototype your ideas using our printers.
- Laser Machines – Two Epilog laser machines (HELIX 75W, Mini 60W) are available to quickly cut and etch those 2D parts.
- CNC Machinery – With three machines onsite (AXYZ 5′ x 9′ Router, Tormach PCNC 1100, Redcam Mill), you can undertake 2D, 2.5D and 3D projects in materials ranging from wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals (aluminum copper, bronze) to ferrous metals such as mild and stainless steel.
- Woodworking – Our woodworking area contains all the equipment that woodworkers of all abilities desire to construct projects.
- Metal Fabrication – A selection of equipment including, metal lathe, mill / drill, belt grinder and band saw allow for the cutting, drilling and turning of metal.
- Finishing Room – Apply a finish to your projects in our ventilated finishing room.
- Jewellery Station – We have a wide selection of Jewellery Tools for you to use in our Main Workshop Area.