Shop and Equipment
We have fabrication and makerspace areas that contain the tools you need to start your project.
Our fabrication and makerspace areas have a wealth of tools and equipment for the industrial-minded maker to prototype or build whatever they envision. From traditional woodworking equipment to the latest in digital fabrication and CNC machinery, NewMakeIt is the spot to turn your ideas into reality.
- 3D Printers - We have multiple 3D printers using such printing processes as FDM and Polyjet. Prototype your ideas using our printers.
- Laser Machines - Two Epilog laser machines (HELIX 75W, Mini 60W) are available to quickly cut and etch those 2D parts.
- CNC Machinery - With three machines onsite (AXYZ 5' x 9' Router, Tormach PCNC 1100, Redcam Mill), you can undertake 2D, 2.5D and 3D projects in materials ranging from wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals (aluminum copper, bronze) to ferrous metals such as mild and stainless steel.
- Pottery - We have 6 pottery wheels, kiln and glazing.
- Screen Printing -
- Vinyl Cutting -
- Woodworking - Our woodworking area contains all the equipment that woodworkers of all abilities desire to construct projects.
- Metal Fabrication - A selection of equipment including, metal lathe, mill / drill, belt grinder and bandsaw allow for the cutting, drilling and turning of metal.
- Electronics Lab - Use our lab equipped with assembly and test gear to get involved in electronics circuitry design, development and testing.
- Finishing Room - Apply a finish to your projects in our ventilated finishing room.