Instruction - SawStop
Certain materials may not be cut on this saw without putting the saw into BYPASS mode. This includes:
-Any material containing metal
-Material containing nails or screws
Using any of these materials can cause the safety cartridge to activate.
Any cartridge activation caused by negligence, misuse, or cutting an unauthorized material will be charged back to the user.
Activations caused by accidental skin contact will not be charged.
Bypass mode key is available at the front desk
See links at bottom for instructions on activating BYPASS mode
1. Never use this tool if you are unsure of how to use it safely. ASK FOR HELP
2. Always use a push-stick.
3. Rip fence is for rip cuts only. DO NOT CROSSCUT USING THE RIP FENCE
4. Do not wear gloves or finger covering when using this tool
5. Make sure that loose jewelry is removed and that long hair is tied back
6. Always lower the blade and outfeed table when done using saw