May 25, 2022
Time: 6 to 9 pm
The course will cover:
- What do the lasers do
- Materials that can be used in the laser
- Understanding Raster and Vector files
- How to set up the laser for your job
- How to maintain the laser
- Create your first project
This workshop is required before using the laser cutter at NewMakeIt.
- New Members - One Course Free
- Members - $50 + tax
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call at 289-841-1270.
Requirements: Attendees must bring their own windows laptop with Corel Draw already installed. Corel 2020 offers a free 15-day trial, which you can download by visiting their website.
621 Timothy St, Newmarket, ON L3Y 1R3, Canada