The course will cover:
- What do the lasers do
- Materials that can be used in the laser
- Understanding Raster and Vector files
- How to set up the laser for your job
- How to maintain the laser
- Create your first project
This workshop is required before using the laser cutter at NewMakeIt.
- New Members - One Course Free
- Members - $50 + tax
- Members with Corel 2020 Education License
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone call at 289-841-1270.
Requirements: Attendees must bring their own windows laptop with Corel Draw already installed. Corel 2020 offers a free 15-day trial, which you can download by visiting their website.
Meet the Instructor:
Zoe is an artist, entrepreneur, teacher, Epilog Laser Instructor, and Shopify Specialist. She has been working as an Entrepreneur since 2010 and is located in Newmarket. As a full-time member of staff here at NewMakeIt and resident Laser Expert, she is usually on-site Monday to Friday - 9 am to 5 pm.
Zoe also runs her own business on Etsy and also has her own Shopify Website and always happy to help.
621 Timothy St, Newmarket, ON L3Y 1R3, Canada