Duration: 2 weeks
Cost: $145 + HST
Date: March 23 and 30, 2023
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Instructor: Marcello Nicolo
CNC router computer-controlled machines that are widely used in woodworking, and other industries for precision cutting, drilling and much more. This workshop will provide you with an introduction to CNC routers, from design to production, for anyone who wants to learn the basics of this technology.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The basics of CNC routers and how they work
- The software tools used to design and program CNC router operations
- How to set up and operate a CNC router safely and efficiently
- Techniques for creating complex designs and shapes with a CNC router
- Best practices for material selection, tooling, and finishing
- Tips for troubleshooting and optimizing CNC router operations
By the end of the workshop, you will have a solid understanding of how to use a CNC router to produce high-quality, precision parts and products. You will also gain hands-on experience with a CNC router and Vectric's V-carve Pro software.
Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional, this workshop will help you take your skills to the next level and unlock the full potential of CNC router technology.
Prerequisites: No prior experience with CNC routers or CAD/CAM software is required, but familiarity with basic woodworking tools and concepts is recommended.
Equipment: Participants are required to bring their own laptops and install the Vectric V-carve pro software on it. If you do not have your own laptop please give us a call and we will arrange accommodations for you.Location: